MOO Summer Apricot bliss balls
I’m a 3.30pm snacker. I religiously between 3.30 – 4.00pm (pending meetings) get a cup of tea and need a snack. I use to eat a muesli bar before I realised how much sugar is in a lot of them. So bliss balls is a great alternative. I do find it hard to stop at one so I only take one to work (sometimes two).
- ½ cup cashews
- ¾ cup almonds
- 7 dates
- ½ cup oats
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup MOO Summer Apricot Yoghurt
- 3 tablespoon natural peanut butter (sugar-free)
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Grind cashews, almonds, dates and oats in a food processor
- When crushed add cocoa, peanut butter, MOO Summer Apricot Yoghurt and honey and mix until it forms a soft dough
- Roll into balls.
This recipe will make approximately 26 balls. These aren’t very sweet. If you want them to be sweeter add more honey or dates. You can use maple syrup instead of honey.
Other MOO special edition recipes:
- MOO Dahi Yoghurt Murgh Kari (spicy chicken curry)
- MOO Everyday Blueberry Yoghurt oat bites
- MOO Vanilla Yoghurt chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter yoghurt
- MOO Dahi Yoghurt apple coleslaw