MOO Everyday Blueberry Yoghurt oat bites
I eat oats and yoghurt every day for breakfast and with Anzac Day only two weeks ago, I couldn’t resist making an Anzac cookie inspired oat bite. These aren’t crunchy, these are soft bites and can be made into oat bars if preferred.
- ½ cup oats with dried fruit
- 1 ½ cup wholemeal plain flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 80g butter
- 2 tablespoon golden syrup
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100 g MOO Everyday Blueberry Yoghurt with muesli
- Preheat oven to 170C fan forced
- Line and grease a baking tray
- Sift flour
- Add oats and sugar to flour
- Melt butter and add golden syrup
- Once melted, take the butter and syrup mix off the heat and add the bicarbonate of soda – it will froth
- Add the butter mix to the flour, sugar and oats and mix well
- Mix in the MOO Everyday Blueberry Yoghurt with muesli
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until brown – they will firm up when cool.
This was a winner at work – a great Friday afternoon snack.
Other MOO special edition recipes: