MOO Dahi Yoghurt apple coleslaw
Another family picnic item, I made this coleslaw to go into a chicken focaccia. Light and tangy, the apple adds some sweetness that cuts through the tartness of the yoghurt.
- 250g MOO Dahi Indian-Inspired Yoghurt
- ½ lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon dijonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey (add more if too tart)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ white cabbage (cut finely)
- 2 grated granny smith apples
- 1 grated carrot
- Drain the yoghurt overnight in a sieve with paper towel
- Mix the drained yoghurt, lemon juice, dijonnaise, honey and olive oil – taste it and add more honey or olive oil to taste (to reduce tartness)
- Combine the grated cabbage, apple and carrot
- Add the yoghurt dressing to the salad and mix thoroughly
- Refrigerate until used.
A great sandwich or BBQ addition.
Other MOO special edition recipes:
- MOO Dahi Yoghurt Murgh Kari (spicy chicken curry)
- MOO Everyday Blueberry Yoghurt oat bites
- MOO Summer Apricot bliss balls
- MOO Vanilla Yoghurt chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter yoghurt